The cat had been like this for three hours.
Sh* swimmers say.
Glad to know this is relevant across the whole swimming nation bahahaha.
“IT’S COLD IT’S COLD IT’S COLD!”
“Can we do a get out swim?”
“That’s what he looks like? Oh, I didn’t recognize him with clothes on!”
“I added time.. I hate swimming!”
“I got a new best time! I love swimming!”
“I need to pee! …Okay I’m good.”
hahaha I miss the swimlife.
I’ll give this a shot! :D
- I consider myself a good swimmer. If I’m really feeling it, my 50 free time can crunch down to 27 seconds. This has made my triathlon coach look at me differently and really root me on. :)
- I hid that I knew how to read for the longest time. It wasn’t until I asked my family to read me a book on how to track animals by their scats that they gave up and said “Do it yourself!”.
- I started keeping Kosher around my sophomore year of high school.
- My goal is get a tattoo, whether my religion forbids it or not.
- I still entertain the idea of joining the Coast Guard reserve, even though ROTC was miserable.
- One of my best friends and I have been friends for over ten years.
- When I was younger, by brother jumped on my intestines, and nothing’s been quite the same since.
- I just recently discovered I can, and LIKE, to cook.
- I’m solid-white aligned.
- In college, I was known on campus for my Bayverse Starscream impersonations. At home, I’m known for my Freeza impersonations.
It doesn’t make that much more sense in context anyways.
Today’s hair! Courtesy of my mother. I had a lot of work to do today so I wanted it out of my face. The best part about braids means tomorrow is mermaid hair! Yay! Every time I put a ribbon in my hair I think of Violet Baudelaire, today especially so.
Omfg. Its here. Someone made it. Life made.